Thursday 21 November 2013

Decisions, Decisions

There is no real update in this blog post. Just some thoughts and feelings. Our adoption plans have felt stunted lately, but really I'm not sure what I could be doing to make it go faster. We still have to decide on an agency, and it seems that all the agencies I've inquired with have a different answer for where we should be adopting from, costs, and what difficulties we will face. Some seem to think we need to wait until David is 25 so we're not so young. Some think that adopting from China is going to be too difficult and that we might have to go through the Chinese government to adopt. Some seem optimistic but don't respond immediately and cost a whole lot of money. I'm not really sure what agency we'll use or what country we'll adopt from. Keep us in your prayers for now as we try to make these decisions. I have been making some new hemp creations, feel free to buy one (or more!). Send me a message on facebook or email me! (Danae.carr@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

James 1:27

"We care for orphans NOT because we are the rescuers, but but because we are the rescued."- David Platt.
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure & faultless is this: to look after orphans & widows in their distress.